[mythtv] Myth Services API Version Numbers

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Aug 18 05:17:52 UTC 2012

* On Wed Aug 15, 2012 at 11:52:59AM -0400, Daniel Frey wrote:
> How are the myth services api wsdl version numbers generated?

The version numbers are in the source files in
mythtv/libs/libmythservicecontracts/services and are normally
updated when the API changes but I think there were some times
during the initial development when they weren't.

> How do they relate to the version of mythtv running on the backend?

There is nothing to tie the MythTV version to a specific API
version, for example, the current version in contentServices.h
is 1.32.

--
Chris