[mythtv] Starting playback from python script supresses prompt to ask to save bookmark

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 15:00:50 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-23, at 8:31 AM, Dan Wilga wrote:

> On 8/22/12 8:01 PM, George Nassas wrote:
>> Could you confirm if the "play resume" variant works? It stopped resuming at bookmarks sometime in the last month or two.
> Yes, it is broken for me, too. I tried looking briefly at the code surrounding this, but found it was going to take too long to debug.

Oh good, it isn't just me. If you like you can open the ticket(s) since you posted first. I might even post patches if I get some time although I also want to do a patch to support delete with rerecord in the services api. So many good intentions, so little time.

Just a curious question to the community in general: is anyone using lossless transcoding with current master?  That stopped working for me a few months ago but I assume if it was a common problem there would be lots of yelling on the lists. I always like to do a little investigating before opening a ticket but haven't found a spare moment.

- George