[mythtv] Starting playback from python script supresses prompt to ask to save bookmark

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Thu Aug 23 16:00:56 UTC 2012

On 8/23/12 11:00 AM, George Nassas wrote:
> Just a curious question to the community in general: is anyone using
> lossless transcoding with current master? That stopped working for me
> a few months ago but I assume if it was a common problem there would
> be lots of yelling on the lists. I always like to do a little
> investigating before opening a ticket but haven't found a spare
> moment. - George
I tried one with 0.25.2 the other day, using --honor-cutlist, and it
produced a watchable recording, but it was only a few seconds long. I
can't say for sure that the problem wasn't a bad cutlist, though; I need
to investigate further.

By "stopped working", do you mean the same problem I had, or something else?