[mythtv] hello and question

Bryan bryan at mlewallpapers.com
Fri Dec 21 02:36:43 UTC 2012

Would it be possible to accomplish this by making a separate mysql user for
the frontends and removing update/delete/drop privs from everything (except
maybe the settings table)?  Does the internal protocol actually do the
scheduling/deleting, or does it just tell the backend to do it and the
backend reads what it needs from the DB?