[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 45a3bfcd4 by Robert McNamara (rmcnamara)

David Blain mythtv at theblains.net
Tue Feb 7 13:12:53 UTC 2012

>       Author:  Robert McNamara <rmcnamara at mythtv.org>  Change Date:
> 2012-02-06T21:35:43-08:00
>    Push Date:  2012/02/06 21:39:00 -0800
>   Repository:  mythtv
>       Branch:  master
> New Revision:  45a3bfcd4cde5332222056f99b740c163cfe92e2
>    Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/45a3bfcd4
>
> Log:
>
> Convert to string output for rec/searchtype, dupmethod/in in Services.
>
> Removes use of internal enums and uses translated strings instead.
>
> Apologies to anyone using the recrule services for the changes, but it was
> probably just me given the bug I just fixed preventing them from working
> right.

Is there a reason you couldn't expose the enum from the service.  I kind of
wanted to keep all datacontracts how we'd want to use them internally.

If the enum is used instead of string or int as the return type, with a
little more use of Qt macros, it should serialize the enum correctly (see
recording.h).

David.