[mythtv] Making MythUIWebBrowser CanHaveFocus

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:44:10 UTC 2012

Sorry if this is the wrong place... (kind directions to the correct place
appreciated)

Would a patch be accepted for MythUI that makes widgets unable to have
focus by setting focusorder to -1 ?

Reason for this... I'd like to have a MythUIWebBrowser widget on the menu
screen displaying weather info  that dosn't take the focus

I have a patch but I'm new to git, am willing to figure it out if idea is
acceptable

Cheers

Jason Taylor

--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven