[mythtv] NOTICE: MythTV Server/DNS Restored

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 02:27:08 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-24, at 9:11 PM, Chris Petersen wrote:

> If you are seeing this message, things should be back to normal on the new-old hardware (rather than the Schedules Direct VM we've been running on for the last year or so).

So was the non-normal setup the sort of thing that might cause list mails to be rejected? For almost a year I've had periods of a few weeks where apple would bounce all mythtv mail even though other lists were coming in fine. Their support people never able to figure it out and it seems nobody responds to the -admin addresses for theses lists. Eventually things would clear themselves and I'd get mail again until the next blackout ensued.

- George