No subject

Sun Mar 25 01:10:28 UTC 2012

I thrashed around with different approaches such as trying Q_DECLARE_METATYPE() and qRegisterMetaTypeStreamOperators<MyClass>("MyClass") but as you might guess they're for classes not enums. I forget what else I tried but nothing worked.

When I get another chance I'll try a small standalone program & explore but I wanted to post briefly in case you or someone else has any insights. It would be embarrassing if I missed something obvious but at this point I'd rather have it work than look brilliant.

For what it's worth it's trivial to write macros to dual-declare enums. I just don't get how to work them into Qt.

- George