[mythtv] Fwd: Advanced Theming Ideas

Jay Merrifield fracmak at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:39:36 UTC 2012

Since I got some warm support from the mythtv-theming mailing list, I
figured it might be a good idea to get a developer's thoughts on the
matter. How hard would it be to expand the widget framework to expand
functionality that is usually contained to specifically themed pages? I
think giving that level of flexibility could open the door a lot to create
even more unique and amazing themes.

Jay