[mythtv] Gentoo ebuilds for current fixes/0.25 and master

Christian Oltenburger Christian.Oltenburger at bnv-bamberg.de
Fri May 18 08:41:34 UTC 2012

Hallo,

since there was no action for Gentoo ebuilds in packages repository I
updated it for current fixes/0.25 and created some new 0.26pre ones.
Unfortunately I'm not sure what's the branch stretegy for the ebuilds.
Since there is also a fixes/0.25 branch, should 0.25 ebuilds go to this
and 0.26 to master or shall I provide patches for both to be merged to
master?

Once this clarified I can open a ticket and provide the patches.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Christian