[mythtv] Will there be a patch update release?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:58:40 UTC 2013

On 02/26/2013 11:30 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Ok, I found a patch here:
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/10924/mythlogserver-segv.patch
>
> from the bug here:
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10924
>
> Would someone let me know if this is generally safe to apply before I
> add it to the RPM Fusion builds?

Hi;

If it counts ('cause I"m running *buntu hosts) I added the patch and haven't
seen any mythlogserver core files since. And I used to get one after the
backend was stopped. Don't remember if it was immediate or after the 5min
timeout.

     Feb  5 09:58 libs/libmythbase/logging.o

I had one of the duplicate tickets that was closed (#11043.) As
beirdo commented, "This is a nuisance, ...", and I agree, it wasn't
really hurting anything for me.

--
Bill