[mythtv] Debugging DeviceReadBuffer.cpp

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Jul 20 18:12:17 UTC 2013

On 06/06/2013 01:22 AM, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> My question is:
> Does Myth react as intended by the devs? Myth 0.23 would have reacted
> different, I guess from looking at the source. It would have treated ret
> = 1 always as "data" and exited the method.

Sorry for the late reply. It does seem like there is a bug in the
driver, but there are many reasonable ways we can implement the
DRB and if we can avoid heavy spinning in this case that would
be great, especially if the resulting implementation is not more
complex than current implementation.

-- Daniel