[mythtv] http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10428 not fixed completely?

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Mar 6 14:21:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Dan Wilga
<mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
<mailto:mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu>> wrote:
> I don't necessarily think the ticket pointed to by the OP is relevant,
> due to the fact that it happened far back from "live". In my case, the
> recording device was a PVR-350, in case that matters.
Actually, thinking about this some more, I think it might *only* be the
PVR-350 where this happens. Contrary to my statement earlier in this
thread, I do sometimes watch recordings from a HDHR (at 1080i) while
they are happening, and that does work as expected. I am also fairly
certain I have not seen this behavior with the HD-PVR.