[mythtv] ZM 1.26.3 and commit a179aae6 ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Oct 16 19:39:27 UTC 2013

On 10/16/13 1:41 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:

> Sorry for the delay been busy with other stuff and not a lot of
> enthusiasm for Myth.
>
> Can you please try this patch
> https://github.com/paul-h/mythtv/commit/30806e4b365de6d1d9522e855f0657265692030c.patch
>
> I know it works well on ZM 0.25.0 but for me 0.26.3 gives mixed
> results with the red and blue components reversed depending on what
> capture palette is used. My capture card supports *YUYV which works
> well and BGR24 which gives reversed colours. I'd like to know if it
> works OK for you and what the Capture Palette is set to.
>
> Paul H.

Paul,
Thx for remembering about me :-)
I applied patch and it works perfectly.
Tested on 1.26.3 with 8/24/32bit depths.
I really appreciate Your work!

PS: regarding myth: pls keep You excellent contribution.
Myth is still unmatched...
(albeit my 10y faith in this now on SERIOUS probe pressed by my family
and some polish NC+/Cyfra users I'm supporting - all by #11882.
50% of my/their not small monthly PayTV fee is loss due this bug...). I
becomes central hobby and I had hopes/plans for more than hobby.
Situation with 11882 probably will change my plans :-(

all the best