[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-367-gc93076b

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Oct 23 03:06:14 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-22, at 3:41 PM, Git Repo Owner wrote:

> commit c93076b32d6aab4477edefd553958d6ad98d31bf
> Author:    Stuart Morgan <smorgan at mythtv.org> at Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:08:21 +0100
> Committer: Stuart Morgan <smorgan at mythtv.org> at Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:41:26 +0100
>
> Add columns for season and episode to program and recordedprogram tables.

Hi, just wondering if there are many more schema updates likely to be committed in the next little while. I’m trying to put together & test a patch for saving the recording device’s name in the recorded table and each of these schema updates gives me heartburn.

No complaints or anything, I only ask so I won’t  keep pushing the boulder up the hill if it’s likely to quickly roll back down.

- George