[mythtv] MythTV Forums

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Feb 9 00:24:45 UTC 2014

> On Feb 8, 2014, at 6:30 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
>
> We will soon be officially launching the MythTV Community Forums.
>
> This is your opportunity to help us test them out and find any issues before
> they are revealed to the wider community.

Browsing around with the board showing 2 other active users seems horribly slow. 2-5 second response times etc. Has that been noticed and is tuning being done?

Also, can the menus be adjusted so the common case, scanning for new posts and marking them read, is strait forward?

Despite the complaints it seems like a good start.

- George