[mythtv] MythTV Forums

Martin Thwaites mythtv-dev at my2cents.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 16:25:09 UTC 2014

One of the big advantages for me in forums is the fact that they allow it
to be more about "support".  As Stuart mentioned, moving things into
particular forums/sub-forums.  Allowing the "Organisation" of topics to be
done via the admins, rather than the users in their inbox.

In regards to not checking the forum... set up a subscription, then you'll
get an e-mail everytime a new post is done.