[mythtv] MythTV in Docker containers?

Grant Gardner grant at lastweekend.com.au
Fri Jul 4 08:18:54 UTC 2014

​Just wondering if anyone on the dev list has had a look at packaging
MythTV for use within Docker containers.

I see a few posts around the place from people suggestin​g this would be a
good idea to try but searches of this mailing list, the forums,  github and
docker hub for "mythtv docker" have come up empty.

The idea would be to facilitate testing, upgrades, rollbacks, multiple
configurations etc.

I'll have a crack myself but if others are already trying then I'd be happy
to help out.