[mythtv] Feature patch #12168 - Extend IPTV recorder to support TS streams over HTTP

Lincoln Rogers lincoln at performaplus.co.nz
Tue Jun 24 21:21:32 UTC 2014

> i've started to test this against 0.27 fixes and it doesn't work due to
> the serviceid (program number) not being setup properly.
> this was part of my old patch.
>
> when the backend tries to tune into the http ts stream it fails with:
> DTVSigMon[3](): Program #0 not found in PAT!
>
> last time i had to extend iptv channel fetcher so it parsed
> #EXTVLCOPT:program= from the m3u file and put that in the serviceid field
> in the channel table.
> i think this may have already been comited to master but not entirely
> sure, i know i had some discussion with dekarl about this part.
>
> i've added this parsing manually for testing but there is one piece i dont
> know where it is now and that is the part where SetDTVInfo is called with a
> proper service id instead of a zero.
> i think something needs to be changed in DTVChannel::SetChannelByString

Hi Torbjorn,

This functionality has been committed from your patch already I believe -
see changeset 6e91c46696
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/6e91c46696ce6bbf56652e7301bbec53f127c3af/mythtv

Have you run a channel scan recently? If you haven't since this
functionality was added then the serviceid's won't have been entered into
the database. You can check manually in the serviceid column of
mythconverg.channel.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers