[mythtv] Viewing Live TV Causes Recordings to be Moved to Live TV Group - Again

Jonas Arndt jonas.arndt at thearndtfamily.com
Tue Mar 11 16:14:40 UTC 2014

> Could one of the issues here also be what tuner you are watching live
> tv on? I know some people have the recording and livetv priorities the
> same for all tuners, while others have them set in opposite directions
> to minimize the chance of tuner conflicts. Could it be that this
> problem only shows up if you are watching Live TV on the tuner that
> the show was scheduled to record on? I know I reported a similar sort
> of bug (which was fixed in 0.26) a few years back, though in that
> case, it was cancelling the recording rather than merely putting them
> into the wrong group: https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10489

Not for me. I have them opposite. That is, I watch on tuner 0 (or the
lowest available) and the recording will start on tuner 2 (or the
highest available). I did see a difference if I changed the recording
schedule to start 5 minutes before the show would start though. It seems
then I don't get the recording moved to the Live TV recording group.

Cheers,

// Jonas