[mythtv] UPnP Improvements - [a44606fc2] (Jean-Yves Avenard)

Janusz S. Bien jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Sep 3 18:49:21 UTC 2014

Quote/Cytat - mythtv-dev-request at mythtv.org (Wed 03 Sep 2014 02:00:01
PM CEST):

[...]

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:10:46 +0100
> From: Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk>

[...]

> Re:
> http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=a44606fc2cb907e9ee347ee5100e3f11f27c2690

[...]

> There will be bugs, if you absolutely depend upon UPnP then please hold off
> updating for a little so I can fix issues found by wider testing. Of
> course if nobody tests UPnP then issues won't get found ...

As I wrote already, I'm quite willing to test, but need some help with
compilation. I've described my problem in

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2014-September/074454.html

First thing first, is

./build-debs.sh

sufficient to compile the most recent version? I'm afraid not, as the
resulting package is to be named 0.27.0. What is the proper invocation
of ./build-debs.sh?

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)