[mythtv] a new compilation problems (was: compilation problems

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Fri Sep 5 14:28:35 UTC 2014

On 04/09/14 11:24, Janusz S. Bien wrote:
> Quote/Cytat - "Janusz S. Bien" <jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl> (Mon 01 Sep 2014
> 07:34:52 AM CEST):
>
>> The crucial problem is that the compilation seems to loop with the
>> messages:

>> distcc[29118] (dcc_parse_hosts) Warning:
>> /mnt/MyBookT2/projekty-JSB/MythTV/packaging/deb/mythtv/debian/home/.distcc/zeroconf/hosts
>> contained no hosts; can't distribute work
>> distcc[29118] (dcc_zeroconf_add_hosts) CRITICAL! failed to parse host
>> file.
>>
>> distcc[29118] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to distribute,
>> running locally instead
>> CC    libavcodec/h264pred.o
>> distcc[29131] (daemon_proc) CRITICAL! Failed to create Avahi client
>> object: An unexpected D-Bus error occured
>
> This was not a loop, just a lot of identical messages.
>
> Finally the compilation reached the point:

> logging.cpp:70:35: fatal error: QJson/QObjectHelper: No such file or
> directory
>       #include "QJson/QObjectHelper"
>                                     ^
> compilation terminated.

It's happening on the build slaves running f20 and using qt5 as well.
For some reason SRC_PATH_BARE is unset, leading to an include
statement on the compiler invocation line like

-I/external/qjson/include

This happened after the recent ffmpeg merge, and we haven't had a
chance to resolve it yet.

Regards
Stuart

https://code.mythtv.org/buildbot/waterfall