[mythtv] Building rpms for master

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Sep 9 19:28:38 UTC 2014

On 09/09/14 17:29, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:22 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net
> <mailto:J.Pilk at tesco.net>> wrote:
>
>     On 09/09/14 16:02, John Pilkington wrote:
>
>         Looks as if it completed ok.  Now for the install.
>

>     Hmm.  Requires mythweb = master
>
>     Pause for thought.
>

> That's just for distro purposes, the mythtv package is just a meta
> package to bring in the rest, just install them individually.
>
> Richard

OK, it's up and recording.  perl-MythTV removed mythweb.

Re uPnP, I seem to be back to my pre-revert-of-#9446 behaviour; a
recording in process plays, but mpeg2-ps recordings-after-cuts don't.
My Videos directory at present contains only a mytharchive dvd.iso, and
they have never played via uPnP, and I'm told I need to set up a
directory in my Music SG. The TV menu still displays my old music files
and their durations but says it Cannot read file.

But obviously I haven't investigated any of this in any depth.

Thanks for your help, and, of course, to Stuart M for his work on the
DLNA stuff.

MythTV Version : v0.28-pre-2167-gfd72f58
MythTV Branch : master

John P