[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-2198-gd3d6700

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 18:34:50 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 16 Sep 2014 14:19:54 George Nassas wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2014, at 11:19 AM, Git Repo Owner <noreply at mythtv.org> wrote:
> > commit d3d6700c43fe783ae9114bb7d2d1d7352c363b97
> > Author:    t0mahawk-jb <jamieb122 at gmail.com> at Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:18:32
> > +0100 Committer: Stuart Morgan <smorgan at mythtv.org> at Tue, 16 Sep 2014
> > 16:18:32 +0100 URL:
> > http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=d3d6700c43fe783ae9114bb7d2d
> > 1d7352c363b97
> >
> > WebFrontend Video Gallery Implementation
>
> This hangs for me when I click "Video Gallery" and the browser's log
> indicates it can't a response for things like video/gallery.qsp. I also see
> a lot of messages like below on the backend's controlling terminal:
>
> 	QAbstractSocket::waitForBytesWritten() is not allowed in UnconnectedState

The two things may be unconnected, it appears that the socket between the
browser and the server was closed while we were in the middle of writing to
it.

This may just be a momentary glitch, or it could be in some way related to the
recent work I did to convert the server over to QT sockets.

Can you pastebin or attach your backend log when running with -v upnp --
loglevel debug?
--
Stuart Morgan