[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-2198-gd3d6700

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 15:36:59 UTC 2014

On Sep 17, 2014, at 11:17 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> Do you have a lot of videos? There's no paging or on-demand loading
> implemented yet, if you have enough videos it's just possible that it's taking
> so long to build the result that it times out before completing.

I do have a lot, I think it's a couple thousand, although they're mostly down in folders. At the top level there are maybe 20 objects. With all the UPnP improvements I assumed there was some precomputing of views but I guess not.

Anyway this isn't a big deal, I saw a shiny new feature and wanted to try it out.

- George