[mythtv] upnp music again

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Sep 27 09:20:29 UTC 2014

On 26/09/14 12:22, John Pilkington wrote:
> I'm still having difficulty with MythMusic's classification system,
> but I do now have some indication of what is going wrong with the upnp
> player.  I've gone back to basics, with the SG set to a folder which
> contains a single mp3 file,
>
> /home/john/Musictest/swallows1.mp3
>
> I have scanned for changes.  The frontend will play it, and I see it
> in the upnp menu.
>
> On trying to play it the upnp log shows:
>
> GetFile - Unable to find
> /home/john/Musictest///home/john/Musictest/swallows1.mp3.
> HTTPRequest::FormatFileResponse('') - cannot find file
> HTTPRequest::SendResponse(xml/html) () :404 Not Found -> 192.168.0.2: 2
>
> So, where should I look for the duplication of the folder name?
>
> TIA,
>
> John

Don't know anything about the upnp stuff  but these queries would at
least tell us if the music tables are correct.

There is a 'Reset Music Database' button on MythMusic's  general
settings page if you want to start from a clean database.

SELECT * from storagegroup WHERE groupname = 'Music';

SELECT song_id, directory_id, name, filename FROM music_songs;

SELECT * from music_directories;

Paul H.