[Mythtv-soc] MythMusic Revamp: 06/30/06

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Sat Jul 1 01:03:48 UTC 2006

This week I've been framing an outline for the final version of the
rewrite, and moving code over from both mfe and the original MythMusic.
Spent a little bit of time getting the .pro files setup, it doesn't
install everything properly, and it's using the ui and graphics from mfe
(that need to be renamed with a mythmusic prefix instead of mfe) but I'm
leaving that for later as it can be installed manually for now, and the
visual appearance is going to be finished after the lower level code is
all functioning. I have the theme loading and almost all of the relevant
mfe code ported over, most of the porting remaining will be from
MythMusic (input handling, visuals, etc). The current framework is in my
svn branch inside mythplugins/mythmusicui. The naming change allows for
the old and new MythMusic to be installed side by side during development.

John Hurliman