[Mythtv-soc] Multiuser - Status Report 7/14/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 22:03:51 UTC 2006

Hi.

This week. I looked into the database for searching
place that I can make depending on accounts. I
modified database scheme, keybindings, profilegroups
and capturecard. I have to change global MythContext.
These changes I have committed to my multi-user branch
on svn. Changes as regards other tables I will commit
soon.

Next week. I’m going to finish database modification
and to concentrate my attention on permission.
I'd be glad to hear comment concerning multi-user
subsystem and especially my realization.

Anastasiya.