[Mythtv-soc] Config revamp July 14,06

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Sat Jul 15 00:39:22 UTC 2006

Hi All,

This week I haven't commited any code since it still segfaults on me.  However I have made some progress on the expert interface, right now I have a problem in the SkillConfigurationGroup class, which I have to track further.  Does anyone have any tips for getting more useful information out of gdb than ~SkillConfigurationGroup and then that its a call to free, since I have basically removed everything from the destructor but it still has problems.

Next week I will have the expert interface done, its taken way to long already! Then when thats done add all the configuration options, and make sure they are indeed saving correctly.

In other news I have had to take my landlord to court since they are claiming I'm not paying my rent.  (Even after I show them the cleared cheques and statements from my bank!)  So, hopefully after next week I will have a hearing date and wont have as much stuff to do with that until then (a month from now or more probably.)

Cheers,
Justin