[Mythtv-soc] Config Revamp: Status Report June 2,2006

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Fri Jun 2 17:24:23 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Thus far I have made a list of all the configuration options in the frontend, and composed a draft of the new configuration heirarchy. I have also been playing with the existing configuration code, on my local machine, to figure out how things work.

I will be posting a proposed list of configuration items to remove later today to the dev list.  Next week I would like to have a definitive heirarchy of configuration options to implement, and start coding late next week.

Cheers,
Justin