[Mythtv-soc] Windows Port Update 6/2/2006
miketigerwoods at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:20:26 UTC 2006
This past week was the start of my summer class, but things have settled
down enough now and all the SoC paperwork seems to be done.
So far, I've spent some time deciding what libraries, compilers, etc to use.
After fiddling around with cygwin, MSYS and MinGW, I've decided on using
MinGW within a MSYS environment. Within that, I've compiled Q../free (win32
qt-3) and the lame library. After a lot of configuring, finding some GPL
win32 libraries and Makefile tweaking (qmake on win32 doesn't like the
difference between /'s and \'s for relative directories and files) mythtv
libs began compiling. libavutil and libavcodec went without a problem and I
am currently working on libavformat complaining about sound issues.
Next week should complete libavformat and any other libs depending on how
many problems I run into.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-soc