[Mythtv-soc] MythExport: Status Report 2006.06.02
Jason Scott Musits
jmusits at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 03:26:03 UTC 2006
Sorry for the late post, I got stuck at work until late today.
So far I have:
* set up mt dev box and gotten the svn version of MythTV running on it.
* familiarized myself with libavformat/libavcodec
* familiarized myself with the appropriate parts of libmyth/libmythtv
* familiarized myself with portions of mythtranscode and mpeg2fix
* started laying out program flow and a class structure for mythexport
* am currently seeing what parts of mythtranscode can be used by
mythexport and what parts need to written anew.
* started writing test case/program driver
* learn more about how mythtranscode and mpeg2fix work
* finish program flow and class structure
* start writing function/class stubs
* familiarize myself with the database more
More information about the mythtv-soc