[Mythtv-soc] Windows-Port Status 6/9/2006

Mike Woods miketigerwoods at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 01:38:01 UTC 2006

I received the HD-5500 card on Monday from pcHDTV and Daniel, so I spent
some time setting it up and trying to get a good signal using an antenna I
found laying around, but now my PVR-150 isn't working correctly...

As for the port, I figured out how to use TortoiseSVN using an ssh
connection with PuTTY sessions and was able to commit some changes and
additions to allow compilation on win32, however one win32 implementation
was left out due to incompatible licensing (non-existent) and that still
needs to be resolved. At the moment libmyth is being worked on with some
strange ISO C errors causing compilation to fail, I believe it has to do
with the version of QT that is being used.

Next week, libmyth should be tackled and then move onto the remaining (3)
libs.

Mike