[Mythtv-soc] Windows-Port Status Update

Mike Woods miketigerwoods at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:30:03 UTC 2006

Sorry for the late message, didn't bring my laptop while going to my
parents' house. Last week was spent trying to make QT play nicely with
windows DLLs. I made a few example programs that compile fine, but
libmyth still isn't compiling. This seems to be caused by qmake not
configuring the Makefiles properly. The following week will involve
investigating this problem, along with a final for my summer course on
Thursday after which I'll have much more time to tackle this problem.

Mike