[mythtv-theming] Graphite(and Terra) edit recording schedule

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:08:40 UTC 2009

Firstly I want to say thanks Robert McNamara for his work on the
Graphite theme, its looking particularly great, and of course to all
those people who worked on the underlying code to enable these themes.

When I select a program from the program guide the screen that comes
up next allowing you to alter the recording schedule isn't working for
me.

It is complaining about missing solid-sr-background.png and
cr-selectbar.png.  Which would seem to tie up with what I am seeing,
in that there is no selectbar.  I also get this with the Terra theme.

Just wondering if it's something I've messed up or whether there is no
problem there and that this is one of the areas that is still to be
worked on?

Thanks again

Stephen