[mythtv-theming] Terra theme and the programlist window

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:54:28 UTC 2009

On 5/15/09, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
> Michael Rice wrote:
>  While it's a trivial matter to change ProgListerQt over to ProgLister
>  it can't be done until the calling screens have also been converted to
>  MythUI that's why there are two versions of that screen. For example you
>  can't show the MythUI version of the ProgLister on top of the schedule
>  editor screen because it is still a Qt window not a mythui screen.

Is there any big issue preventing the conversion of the schedule
editor?  I'm willing to give it a try if no one is actively working on
it.  I was able to make progress converting the tv osd menu editor
patch to MythUI some months ago so if the effort was somewhere in that
range I might have a chance.

Mike