[mythtv-theming] Couple things re: Blue-Abstract-Wide

Robert Siebert Trebor_S at web.de
Fri Nov 27 14:02:34 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

I have added a patch (http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7443) that does that. I use it currently in mythgallery of my theme blue-abstract.
Maybe you can try it and commit it to trunk.
Lately I haven't found the time to continue working on it. At the end of december will be some spare time.

Best regards

Robert S