[mythtv-theming] Are Alpha Tags working?

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:20:35 UTC 2009

Just having a play with some themes and I was trying out the Alpha
tag.  Looking at Graphite I see there is a background image to the
menu buttons which uses this tag:

        <imagetype name="menuscrollback">
            <area>-8,580,1296,30</area>
            <filename>images/menuscrollback.png</filename>
            <alpha>200</alpha>
        </imagetype>

but no matter what I change the value to nothing seems to take effect
(I've cleared out my theme cache on every change).

I've also noticed that the recording icons (hd, subtitles, etc) in
blue-abstract are completely visible when they also should be using
the alpha tag.

Anyone else see this or is it just my build???

Cheers