[mythtv-theming] Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master.

Elkin Fricke managementboy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 09:05:25 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

I have not had the time to test the trunk/master version. My Themes in the
latest version are:

Willi: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.12.17-Willi.tar.lzma2
BandO: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.11.20-bando-blue.tar.lzma2
blootube-ng: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.11.13-blootube-ng.tar.lzma

do you need them to be bz2 or zip or are they OK like this? I use the date
of the release in the filename or do you need a "latest.tar.lzma2" file
format for your script?

Cheers,

Elkin