[mythtv-theming] Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Dec 20 17:14:23 UTC 2010

* On Mon Dec 20, 2010 at 03:32:45PM +0100, Robert Siebert wrote:
> ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2010.11.25.tar.bz2

This is the version I tried snagging a while back.  At the time, I was
only able to get the first 800Kbytes for some reason.  I have just
re-downloaded, re-packaged, and uploaded the new version to the
theme download website.  It still says v1.1 though, so it's not
obvious it's an upgrade.

Below is a screenshot of the notification system I was working on to
alert users that a new version of a theme was available for download.
This keys off the major and minor version in the theme, so the major
and/or minor version tags will have to be updated in the future to
alert users that a new version is available.

http://www.bc2va.org/chris/tmp/updatetheme.jpg

I also can package up separate versions for git master an released
versions, so if you have a version that is known good for 0.24 and
a version that is OK for master but not 0.24, I can package those
up separately and put them in the proper theme download site
directories.

--
Chris