[mythtv-theming] Subtitles font size

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 26 21:06:23 UTC 2010

Thank you Michael for your answer.
Sorry, i wasn't clear enaugh....
I'm devolping a theme for trunk, with the new MythUI engine and i know many pages are "in progress".

I was asking expecially for srt subtitles or subtitles for the video sections, but indeed i am interested in DVB subtitle too..

i've asked this because since some revisions ago i could adjust the font size with the setup menu (something about ATSC font.... i think). Now the setup menu has changed and the font became really small an thin...

By the way... i will wait your good work on the MythUI will be finished.

Thank you very much!