[mythtv-theming] info on develope my new theme

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:48:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Federico Ferri <federico.ferri at yahoo.it> wrote:

> the main page for listening music (the "music_play", according to Archlight
> theme) is missing...
>
> what does it means? the Music-ui development page is incomplete or still in
> progress or tha the music_play page will be dismissed for a different one?
>
> What pages i should implement?

Federico,

Nice work so far.  The MythUI theming docs only discuss theming in
MythUI, and MythMusic has not been completely ported to MythUI yet.
The screens you are asking about use the old UI style.  When new
screens are written to use MythUI, they will be documented.  For now
if you want to theme a music screen you will need to use an old theme
as an example.  Paul Harrison and Stuart Morgan are working hard on
converting the rest of MythMusic to MythUI so hopefully more and more
of it will be themable in the new style in the future.  Arclight only
themes MythUI windows, which is why it lacks the music_play window.
When MythMusic is MythUI, so will the corresponding windows in that
theme.

Robert