[mythtv-theming] CID & Info containers in MythUI OSD ?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:41:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Warpme <warpme at o2.pl> wrote:
>  Robert,
>
> Thx for replay.
> Robert: Your work with Arclight is AMAZING.
> I know some XBMC lovers - they like XBMC (which offers 10% of myth
> functions) mainly because of it's UI.
> IMHO Arclight is the most sophisticated skin which I ever seen. At first
> look it looks nice.
> But when somebody spent few minutes analyzing details - it is simply
> incredible.
> That's perfect - as now myth is killing not only by features, but also by
> look !
>
> I wish I would some day be skilled in Qt/C++ (and have time) to code
> notification widget. Unfortunately it isn't case now.
> Having such widget will be nice.
> Believe me: I do many times an demo where incoming VoIP call halts playback,
> notifies on TV screen who is calling. People are amazed - and immediately
> asks: where they can buy such system...
>
> Thx again for Your incredible work !

Warpme,

Thanks for the compliments, I am very flattered to get them. :)
Hopefully Myth themes will continue to improve, and I might try
working on something new for .25 if I can find the time.  I suspect
the notification widget will come eventually, I don't think it should
be too terribly much work for the right person.  Hopefully for .25?

Robert