[mythtv-theming] Menu Theme Customization Request

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:46:43 UTC 2010

On 23 September 2010 03:57, Ljubomir Manojlovic <komitaltrade at yahoo.com> wrote:
> First thank for Google group information.
>
> Second, it is just about the first two levels of layout.
>
> Example is Graphite with Classic Menu Theme
>
> First layer have Settings, TV, Videos and Games (Settings to be hidden or
> parental control protected, other 3 visible or without protection)

I do a similar thing for my parents machine ;)

[ Watch Recordings ]
[ Program Guide ]
[ Watch Live TV ]
[ Advanced ]

Its very simple and you can over ride the menu per linux user by
putting files in ~/.mythtv/

see http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Menu_theme_development_guide

Cheers

--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven