[mythtv-theming] Problem with watched-statetype

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Thu Feb 17 20:06:49 UTC 2011

On 17/02/11 19:01, Tomas Hylander wrote:
> Im doin some changes to my theme and especially the
> "watchrecordings"-section.
> Ive got bookmark, cutlist, commflagged and autoexpire working good,
> but when I added "Watched" and "transcoded" they dont show up
> correctly. Im running Mythbuntu with 4 "desktops" and the feature of
> changing desktop by moving my mouse left or right.
> If I change desktop from mythfrontend to something else and then move
> the mouse back to the frontend They magically shows.
> Seems like some kind of refresh-problem of some sort??
>
> Not sure if you are helped with some code but this is my
> transcoded-statetype;
>     <statetype name="transcoded">
>         <state name="yes">
>             <textarea name="yes">
>                 <area>610,410,140,20</area>
>                 <align>left,top</align>
>                 <value>TRANSCODED</value>
>             </textarea>
>         </state>
>         <state name="no">
>             <textarea name="no">
>                 <area>610,410,140,20</area>
>                 <align>left,top</align>
>                 <value>TRANSCODED</value>
>             </textarea>
>         </state>
>     </statetype>
>
> Any wrong with my syntax?
> Running 0.23
>
> Thanks in advance!
> /Tomas

Maybe a height of 20 isn't big enough for the font you are using?

Also I don't think it's a problem in 0.23 or 0.24 but will be in 0.25
you can't use the same name for any widgets that are children or parents
of each other. For example you can't have a state called "no" that has a
text area called "no". You would have to use a different name for the
text area.

Paul H.