[mythtv-theming] MythMediaStream theme

Ted Verhagen ted.verhagen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 09:10:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've created a theme for MythTV inspired by the MediaStream theme of XBMC.
The theme can be found on http://code.google.com/p/mythmediastream/ and
consists of the theme itself and a matching menu theme called
MythMediaStreamMenu. As I started to create the theme for 0.24, the
repository contains a 0.24.2 branch as well. The master branch is designed
for 0.25 and includes the following plugins: mythmusic, mythnetvision,
mythweather, mythgallery, mythbrowser and mythnews.

Please advice what I must do to get this theme into the theme downloader so
other people can enjoy as well.

Cheers, Ted.