[mythtv-theming] Upcoming release of v0.26

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Jul 23 04:39:09 UTC 2012

I'm not sure if all of you are aware, but we are now
about a month away from the release of 0.26.  It would
be nice if we could have 0.26-compatible themes available
for download the day that 0.26 is released.  If you have
been keeping your theme up to date with git master and
want to have to packaged for 0.26, you can go ahead and
create a 0.26 branch in your repos at anytime and let me
know and I'll setup the packaging script to start
packaging your theme(s) for MythTV 0.26.

--
Chris