[mythtv-theming] A-Forest v.2.0 Theme

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 8 11:04:09 UTC 2012

Hi
i finished the porting/developing of the theme for the 0.25 (theme version 2.0)

The theme is currently available via google code at:

  svn checkout http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master

It isn't updated into Theme Chooser yet

Some screenshots available at https://code.google.com/p/a-forest/wiki/Screenshots

I unfortunately completed only the core (tv and videos),I plan to continue with other plugins (netvision, music, gallery....), but i have few time and if i don't find
some help i can't guarantee i will complete the job very soon.

If possible i would like to move into github.com/MythTV-Themes (even if it's icomplete).

Bye,
Federico