[mythtv-theming] Changes in the MythMediaStream repository

Ted Verhagen ted.verhagen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:30:22 UTC 2012

Chris,

I've made some changes in my repository as per your advice some times ago:

"024" branch holds 0.24 compatible theme files
"025" branch holds 0.25 compatible theme files
"026" branch holds 0.26 compatible theme files (haven't started yet
but I will be worked on soon)
"master" will hold copy of my local master repository

Do you need to adjust something in your sync scripts to incorporate
these changes, or does nothing has to be done and will your script
pickup these changes automatically? Please advice as I can than delete
the "release_v0.24.2" branch from the repository.

Cheers, Ted.