[mythtv-theming] MythMediaStream theme

Ted Verhagen ted.verhagen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:55:46 UTC 2012

> It's the default behaviour. You can do 30 info, and it jumps to playback
> time 30.
> 5 left/right arrow would rewind/forward 5 minutes
> 30 enter go to channel 30 in LiveTV.

Ah! Didn't know that all though I'm using mythtv for over 4 years now ;-) I'll
remove the (hardcoded) text in the OSD which refers to switching a channel
 whenever a number is pressed while watching live TV.

> The other thing I found missing was the season/episode number in gallery
> view (not sure which now, the one I use).

I can probably add the season/episode numbers in the description text as I did
with the recordings screen, however, I do remember that I had some
problems combining
the text widgets showing season and episode numbers together with the
description in
the video screens so I left them out... Will have another look at it.

> In that same view (the one that shows folder in a grid on a left and show
> the name on the right), while I have metadata properly filled for most,
> it's obviously using some images not all my folders have. For those, it
> would be nice to display the name of the folder, otherwise it makes it a bit
> hard to find the right folder. Like for me I have a TV folders, that
> contains hundreds of sub folder, each being a TV series.
> The TV folder doesn't show an icon, just a dark grey square with a no entry
> symbol (like a o crossed out). If I move the cursor on it, it shows fan art.
> But at a glance, there's no way to tell in my list where the TV folder is.
>
> I'll post a screen capture later on...

Don't need to, I get the idea. I can think I can add the title of the
item (being a folder
or the actual movie/tv-serie) if no coverart available...